Stamford Estate Planning and Probate Lawyer
Experienced Estate Planning Law Firm Serving Clients in Connecticut and New York
Estate planning is about more than minimizing taxes and avoiding probate. Whereas these are important components, how you plan your estate is literally a reflection of what you value in life.
- Do you want to ensure that your beneficiaries will receive your hard-earned assets in a manner specifically tax-efficient, cost-efficient and protected from lawsuits?
- Do you have a business you want to pass along to family members?
- Would you like to make sure a beloved charity or educational institution receives an endowment while you receive income for life?
Whatever your specific concern, you want to make sure the wealth you have spent a lifetime accumulating is protected from excessive taxation, personal liability and a long or costly probate.
At the Law Offices of Richard A. Sarner, LLC, we tailor our approach to each client’s unique estate planning needs and goals. Contact our Stamford estate planning and probate attorney today to schedule a consultation with an attorney at our offices in Stamford, Connecticut, or New York City.
Results-Oriented Fairfield County, Connecticut, Business Attorney · Cutting-Edge Resources
Although we are a small law firm, we have access to the same cutting-edge professional and technological resources expected at a large firm. We are a member of WealthCounsel — a professional network of more than 1,000 estate planning attorneys as well as the Wealth Strategies Collaborative®, a professional network of elite legal, financial planning and insurance specialists.
Our legal team can leverage decades of focused estate planning and probate experience to provide sophisticated, insightful services for our high net worth clients in legal matters such as:
- Simple to complex estate planning
- A wide variety of purpose-specific revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Asset protection planning
- Wealth transfers and charitable giving
- Elder law and Medicaid planning
- Estate settlement and trust administration
- Business succession planning
Contact Us at Our New York City, New York, Elder Law Firm
How you plan your wealth reflects your life. At the Law Offices of Richard A. Sarner, LLC, we will help you develop an individualized solution that manages your wealth in accordance with your values, your short- and long-term financial goals, and your family and philanthropic objectives.
Attorney Richard A. Sarner has more than 25 years of experience in estate planning and probate law. He is AV Peer Review Rated* through Martindale-Hubbell and is listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.™ He lectures widely on estate planning and is the co-author of two books on estate planning topics:
- “Giving: Philanthropy for Everyone” (Quantum Press, 2002)
- “Love, Money, Control: Reinventing Estate Planning: Practical Answers from America’s Foremost Estate Planning Advisors” (Quantum Press, 2004)
Whether you want to ensure your family-owned business passes seamlessly to the next generation, need to convert a 401(k) account into a Roth IRA, or have another estate planning concern, contact our Fairfield County, Connecticut, business lawyer and schedule a consultation. We also provide business law services.